Saturday 22 May 2010

Supportive Friends.

Hello Second blog of the day.

I have many of these, many of them are not slow on pointing out that I am better off. Whenever you are in a situation, you think it is different to everyone elses. But really it is not. Everyone has been through the same crap. Everyone gets their heart broken. Everyone goes through do I love him or not stages. But my brain knowing this does not help me with my heart. I want it to get over him. It just will not. Time is hurting rather than healing. I need someone else than my self to fix it. Bad times.

All of my friends are really supportive and so are my family, I phoned home at 3? in the morning and my dad was still willing to talk to me! The family that I work for also try to be too. I am very thankful but sometimes, it just does not seem to help.

Anyway.
N drew me a picture.
I love it.
I love her.
She is amazing.
This makes me feel better inside.

There is hope. There is life. I have a heart. It is broken but it will get fixed, will just have a few large scars on it.
BryonyRuth
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment