Monday 24 May 2010

Horoscopes.

Anyone that knows me I am sure will know that I have never really cared for horoscopes very much. I will read them if there is a magazine in front of me or if someone asks me what my start sign is, but following them each month is just not something I do.

When me and N were at the central station I decided to buy a british magazine because I was feeling a little home sick. I got the June addition of Glamour.

My star sign is....

This is what it said...

By the end of June everyone will be asking: "What's got into you!?" With the electric influence of Uranus entering your sign, the excitment factor goes sky-high. Unusual events and bonkers people enter your world and you may find yourself thinking, feeling and behaving in ways you don't recognise. Just go with it. Especially around the 8th, when it's crucial to say yes to all offers!

Its not that I believe in them in any way, but I find this something to push me through this shit. Positive!!

BryonyRuth
xx

PS. When D and N were over the other night and we were looking up horoscope things I could not help but laugh whenever I said uranus out loud. SOOOO childish but I bl**dy loved it!

2 comments: