Sunday 6 June 2010

Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th June

Weather has been amazing, lovely and hot. Makes me not want to leave Norway, or Oslo for the summer anyway. Lots of people here are suggesting I stay here for a bit long, especially to get a job and save. I guess I will have a look after depending on how bad the job search goes in the UK.

My Saturday involved.....

Music. Bath. Sun lotion. Short shorts. Thin tee's. Sun glasses. Laughing. Muffins. Trikk. Music. Cider. Ice cream. Smiling. Laying on the grass. Sun. Feeling my soul becoming complete again, a bit at a time. Music. D's. Gryte. Tv. 16 and pregnant. Crying. Laughing. Cider. Linn's. Pimms. Americans. Vodka. Music. Running. Full bus. Cameras. NRK. Jekylls. Dancing. Music. Laughing. Drinking. Apple sourz. Dancing. Walking. Talking. Moaning. Pretending to be pregnant. D's sofa. Sleep.






Laying in the sun with my angel glowing white legs, love it! :D Pretending to be a little pregnant on the way home!






My Sunday involved.....

Shower in a not so great shower. Music. Bus. Home. Cleaning. Eating. Dancing round the house. Bus. Frustration. Doctor who. Vincent van Gogh. Crying. Church. New friends. Laughing. Sheep riding. Bag pipes. Kilts. Bunads. McDonalds. Bus. Music. Home.

My summarised weekend
BryonyRuth

1 comment: