Wednesday 26 May 2010

Music.

Music is awesome.
It can go with any situation.
It can make things better.
It can make things worse.
It can let you remember.
It can help you forget.
It can get you though the bad times.
And it can make good times even better.

I have spent ages and AGES making this play list, it runs through basically all of my emotions, from happy to sad to horny to f*cked up drunk and to my past and to my future.

Soundtrack? <- Spotify playlist link

Some of the main songs/bands and the memories/emotions that go with them. In no particular order.

No Doubt - Don't speak ~ My favourite song since I can remember. Reminds me of my friend Steve as well as many others.

Rage against the machine - Killing in the name ~ Mainly think of Sam when I listen to Rage, but there are a whole load of memories that go along with this band. Parks, drinking cider, pier jumping, fires, little pricks, teenage years, broken hearts, rebellion, getting stoned, smoking, summer, Reading festival and now Christmas!

Audioslave - Saw this band live with a few friends when I was still at school, 17? I lost everyone and ended up making out with a guy in the crowd while moshing my little ass off. It was insane. Emotions, sweat, passion and music. I then hid from him later :P Also when I would have got up on stage and f*cked Chris Cornell right there and then! Haha.

Deathcab for cutie ~ Breakups. Reading The Time travelers wife. Endings.

The fratellis - Henrietta ~ One of the first songs I remember recommending A.

Fall out boy - Thnks fr th Mmrs ~ Reading 2007? My eldest brother dancing.
Lostprophets - The fake sound of progress ~ My eldest brother gave me their first album.

Foo fighters - Swollen/painful ankle, Complaining, Letters on faces with eyeliner, Reading Festival, Good friends!

Biffy Clyro - Do not need to say much more than LOVE!!! Seriously any mood, any situation, they always make me feel awesome. Seen them live a few times. Also been running with them on the old Ipod too.

Five ~ Yes the boyband! This is sooooooo V. She totally was not into any of the music I was into. She learnt fast :P Love them though, EPIC! Mr ZZZZZZZZZ! One seriously funny memory is when they broke up. V was a total messssss.

Nirvana, Deftones, ~ Teenage years. Getting stoned. Good friends. Good music.

Capdown ~ Ex boyfriend, JMP. Reading festival, mess, sweat and big guys trying to protect me in the crowd whereas I was just beating other people :P

Catatonia ~ Home. Wales. Miss it!

30 Seconds to Mars - The Fantasy ~ Always plays on the Ipod when I am walking.

Prodigy - warriors dance ~ Running. Drum and Bass is what keeps me running.

Any 3 doors down ~ These always helped with being away from A for some reason, and during break ups :P

Alisha's Attic - I am, I feel, and Back street boys - Everybody ~ These reminds me of sitting/dancing in my best friends house listening to music, soooo many years ago. She lived/lives accross the road from my parents house.

Avril Lavigne ~ She reminds me of a lot, but what I will mention is N here. In uni, she always LOVED this artist when DrUnK.

Garbage - This band I have loved for so long, all the songs seem to go along with aspects of my life, not completely but nice to sing along toooooooooo.

Basshunter ~ He is not talented (Or whatever) but it is something that I find blooming hilarious everytime I hear him. I got introduced to these videos on youtube in my first year from N (She was also playing WOW at the time [Alliance! :/]... GEEEEEEEEEEEK). We both LOVED it, then I showed JMP and T my brother. Good times!

Some songs are not available on spotify so here are a few that are nice....
1 . Stronger - 30 Seconds to mars
2. The Lonely planet - Jizz in my pants
3. The Shins - New Slang
4. The Shins - Caring is creepy
5. Feeder - Buck rogers

Foook, so many songs! I have so many memories but I can not write them all down!
There is a few. The music that I have lived, loved and lost to so far......
Awesome. Music keeps me alive.
Over and out.
BryonyRuth xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment