Wednesday 19 May 2010

Cv and Job applications.

So I finally finished my CV update. I completely changed the layout and to be honest I think its looking pretty SEXY.

Looking forward seems hard. My CV update took me 9 days.... everytime I tried to concentrate on something other than the break up/relationship, my mind kept going back to it. So yes, took me nine days but I finally got to the end of it.

I have spent the last however many months looking at ways of getting jobs in Norway, in a number of different places. So I thought that my next CV update would have been in Norwegian. Obviously not. Though I am still not against doing one in Norsk.
I have not decided anything about my future. I can not look past today. It hurts too much. Day by day stylie.

I sent my first sort of job application yesterday. I know that the chance of me getting it is slim but I still feel it is a huge thing for me to have done. I feel proud but also a little upset as I want a certain someone to be proud of me too.

One step forward :)
BryonyRuth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment