Wednesday 23 June 2010

Appropriate foot wear

I have never really been one to wear high heals or generally uncomfortable shoes. I obviously have occasionally and I think I own quite a few pairs I have only worn like twice and some that I have just worn in the house. I tended to wear shoes that were 'safe', that corresponded with the weather accordingly. So generally trainers or walking boots! N always refers to me as with walking boots and a waterproof, because I am prepared for nasty weather and I like to be ready. Part of my head thinking about things way toooooooooooo much.Being in Norway and through the long winter things have changed. I basically had to wear thick wool socks, perhaps two pairs and big ass boots to keep my feet warm and from falling off. The snow was here for so long, that when the snow began to melt, I began to wear any shoes that were not boots! I wanted my feet to be free. I know for a fact that I was not the only one that felt this. If you walked around Oslo after the snow had melted people were wearing little sandals etc, especially young girls. So now. I end up getting VERY wet feet/socks/shoes as I just can not be bothered to wear little wellies or sensible shoes when it is raining, or sensible clothes at that. I do some times take a waterproof with me, but I have enjoyed being able to leave the house without having 6 layers on my top and 3 layers on my legs! Haha. I have worn dresses as much as I can, I love it. Somehow the winter made me so much girlier :o Could also be due to the whole break up thing.... Or also just because the weather has been wonderful quite a lot recently.

In short, I like being free again, in a number of different ways.
My head still over thinks things, and I know that when I do not over think things, stuff just happens. And the stuff is good stuff. Stuff. Stuff. Stuff. :)

Random.
BryonyRuth.

No comments:

Post a Comment