Tuesday 25 May 2010

What should my new addiction be?

Definately not smoking!

I thought I did not have a very addictive personality but I believe I was mistaken. I just did not see what my addiction(s) was(were). Since I was 14 I have been in long term relationships, GB (Nearly a year and a half), DJG (Year and a half), JMP (Nearly 3 years) and A (Nearly 2 years). I have always relied on other people to make me feel good about myself, make me feel worth something and feel like there is something to live for. My mistake.

Things I should not become addicted to....

Smoking
Drugs
Drinking
Gambling

Things that I might like to get addicted to....
Sex
Sleeping
Eating (That could end with me being too fat)
Keeping fit (That could end up with me being too skinny)

Things I can not live without...
Friends
Computers
Games (Now cleansed facebook of all my apps but never ever WOW, I will come back to you when I am ready!)
Music
Food
Sex
Exercise
Drinking
Sleeping
Love (Just gotta deal with having a different type of love for the next few years)
Affection (Not sure how this one will turn out, doesnt seem to work from anyone else than A and He has moved on)

Bit of a random post.
Head spinning much Bry? :P
Natta!
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment